Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Evie-Man Live Action: Part 2

Last week, I posted some recent video clips of what Evan is doing these days. Over the weekend I came across some old videos of Evan from when he was 6 months to a year old. They were all taken on our HD video camera and were not compatible for viewing/editing on the Mac unless I downloaded a special application. Boy am I glad I did. It was so wonderful for me to look back at these and see how much Evan has changed and grown over these last two years.

I made a few video collages of Evan for you all to enjoy. The videos of Evan's first Christmas are my favorite ones (especially seeing Evan with his great-grandfather, Papu, who passed this year). Evan was still so itty bitty at 6 1/2 months old, still wearing some newborn outfits. The videos are not super entertaining but a joy for me to watch. I was the camera-woman for these videos so I will apologize for my very high pitch 'mommy voice' and silly commentary as I never expected to be sharing them on a blog. Enjoy!





Evan's First Christmas




Winter & Spring 2011




Beginning of Summer 2011


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great Videos Say "Hola" to Evan for me!!



    (Ricky Molina - www.rickymolina.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so precious. I am so glad that you are sharing these memories on your blog. Priceless! Evan is doing so amazing. Wow he is one cool kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Evan
    My name is Jenna. You are a brave courageous fighter, You are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel, a smilen hero. You are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.

    I was born with it, but I was just diagnosed with Itchthyosis. Most people that have my disease have Itcthyosis. Mine is just comming out, so it isn't that bad yet, but I am starting to have rashes every where. Also I have very dry skin. I also have a skin condition called Mallia. my skin burns and it really hurts. Do you know of any cream that might help or anything.

    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

    I wrote this poem
    Each of us are Special
    Each of us different,
    No one is the same
    Each of are us are unique in our own way,
    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    It doesn't matter what others say
    we are special anyway.
    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
    http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete