Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Evan

It is hard to believe it has been two years since Evan came into our lives. He has been through so much and has proven himself to be a 'young warrior'. I cannot imagine my life without him. Even though his delivery was frightening and very intense, it has only made me stronger. He brings joy into my life everyday and even though he may not be doing things the typical 2 year old or even 1 year old does, I am so proud of how far he has come, with all of the challenges he has faced.

I made a little video of Evan's pictures from the past two years. Nothing but progress is what he has shown since the day he was born. FYI the very first picture, I had never shared until now and may be too intense or too graphic for some. I actually never saw what Evan looked like the day he was born until I saw this picture.

Happy 2nd Birthday Evan, Mommy and Daddy love you so much.

 


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday super man love how our children prove everyone wrong they are such fighters

    confessionsofasleepdeprivedmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was beautiful, you did a terrific job! He has made so much progress that's for sure!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Blessed by Brenna. Just wanted to leave a few words :)
    Your son is absolutely adorable! I loved the clips of video of him. He has so much joy in his eyes! I truly admire the work you and your husband put into caring for him everyday. I'm sure it's no easy task

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I stumbled on to your blog but I am so grateful I did. This video of Evan had me crying, not sad tears but happy ones. You have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a beautiful video. Evan has to be the sweetest little man that I have ever seen. He is just SO cute and precious. Thank u for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete